Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vacation time!

Finally, the last day of the summer session ended at 4:10. I am so glad to have a week off before it's back to the regular grind. Zoe and I are headed up the Big Horn Mountains with my parents and sisters to spend a little time at the family cabin and scope out the beauty around us. I am so looking forward to coffee on the porch with mom, fishing with dad and 4-wheeling with Zoe. No phones, no Internet, no television! (Thankful for the indoor plumbing, though!)

I will be geocaching this entire trip to let you all see where I go and what we encounter. Stay tuned. It's going to be great!

Last year's mama and baby moose.


Ahhhh, the family cabin. I can't wait to be there!

5 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my youth when we would go to my grandparents' cabin on the lake in Iowa. I miss having a family retreat like this. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a great family vacation to get away. I don't know if I could manage with no phones or internet though! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful, restful trip! Can't wait to see how the geocaching goes. Your daughter will love it! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so relaxing! That mama and baby moose are so cute! This reminds me a lot of Maine (including the moose). I hope you have a restful, relaxing, technology free vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so amazing to relax and enjoy yourself before we start up again. I was on vacation last week and was trying to geocache there and I was still trying to figure out how to do it with the compass. Hopefully I will have better luck this week. My family got in to it and really wanted to find it!

    ReplyDelete