Thursday, August 22, 2013

This is how Zoe and I spent our weekend in the mountain. I took pictures of her and the most important spots we can always recognize. We plan on heading back up to the cabin over Labor Day weekend for a break desperately needed!

My beautiful daughter, Zoe.

This is called Crystal Cave. Every year it grows more crystals
that people take as souvenirs. It is rumored it is an egress for
Tongue River Canyon Cave. 

This is known as Fallen City. The trees have
covered the rocks that looked as though they
once had been a city that fell down the mountain
side. 

This is Steamboat Rock. I have climbed it twice! Zoe insists
that I climb it with her before she graduates! I have four years to
get back into shape!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa it is so awesome that you have a getaway place! Your daughter is beautiful too! I would love to climb the steamboat rock. I am sure you do have to be in shape though.

    ReplyDelete